Its that time of the year again, no not the holidays?! It’s time to find the closest Rick and Morty fan you can and buy them something nice. Why?! *Buurrp* well that’s just a silly questions. Rick and Morty is one of the most talked about animated shows and you’re bound to find a fan of it almost anywhere you go whether it be the local bar to the CEO’s office at Tesla Inc, yes Elon Musk is a fan… deal with it. But enough about the fans let’s get down to the stuff! There is a lot that is cool about Rick and Morty, so naturally, there is a lot of cool stuff that you can get here is our top ten list!
- A Rick and Morty Spaceship Hoodie: First off, let’s take a step back and really look at this. Let’s look at it with the eyes of a genius scientist, one who really knows what he’s talking about. The decal on the Sweater shows our 2 favorite heroes at their old shenanigans, and with a classic black and white color theme, what more would anyone want from a warm cozy hoodie. Don’t get it twisted, this is the must-have gift for all Rick and Morty fans.
- Rick and Morty Comic – Book 1 and Book 2: This comic series does not follow our beloved C-137 Rick and Morty but follows the adventures of a dimension where they are almost the exact same, I mean in an infinite number of universes there are very high chances to find a 99% match ;). Well if the show is not enough for you, let’s be honest it’s not enough for any fan, pick up these 2 books that are compiled of various comic chapters and have yourself a nice long night of Rick and Morty Adventures!
- Rick and Morty Coffee Mug – “I’m Sorry But Your Opinion Means Very Little To Me”: Do you, like EVERYONE, hate Monday, or Tuesday, or any weekdays for that matter? Do you agree with grandpa rick, that school is not a place for smart people, how about that work is just a week to keep the ants in line. Well, he hasn’t said that one, but he probably thinks it, I mean this is grandpa Rick we are talking about. Well, let everyone know that what they are saying has no effect on you, and do it just by ignoring them and drinking your coffee while they blab away! Perfect for anyone who hates weekdays, this gift isn’t even specific to Rick and Morty fans!
- Rick and Morty Total Rickall Cooperative Card Game: This is a must-have for any fan of the show, the game revolves around the episode where the family is infected by space parasites, and its now you and your playgroup’s job to figure out who is a part of the family and who is just a memory made up by the space parasites infecting you all! This clever game puts you in the show and a group who loves Rick and Morty is bound to love this card game too!
- Mr. Meeseeks’ Box O’ Fun The Rick and Morty Dice Dares Game: Which fan would not want their very own Meeseeks box?! I mean one press of a button and you have your very own blue non-gendered-being waiting on you hand and foot in order stop existing?! That sounds like a fun deal, well this game is more like a test to see how much you are like a Meeseeks!! Play this with your friends and see who really is willing to do anything they can to complete their task. I mean remember “existence is pain to a Meeseeks!” so you don’t want to be caught unable to complete your dare.
- Rick and Morty Mr. Meeseeks Plush Doll: Well, if you cant handle doing all the things a Meeseeks would, you could just get your own Meeseeks to do things for you. This Meeseeks may have grown accustomed to the pain though as it doesn’t really complete any task you ask of it. Get this unhappy looking Meeseeks doll and show your true fandom, or get it for a friend and watch them start yelling “I’m Mr. Meeseeks look at me!!”
- Official Rick and Morty Portal Gun: This Portal Gun is the source of Grandpa Rick’s power. It is the one piece of technology that has put Rick passed everyone in the Universe. He can be in one dimension in one moment and in a completely different one, the next and it’s all untraceable by the Galactic Federation. With your own portal gun, you can also go from one dimension to another, and the power will be all you need to make the whole universe your oyster.
- Munchkin Rick and Morty Game: Everyone loves the monster, alien, and robot slaying card game as it one of the most fun and most intense card games around! Here with this Rick and Morty Themed version, you can slay the enemies of Grandpa Rick and try to beat your friends! Play as one of the many loveable characters and have a great time winning bragging rights… WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!
- Rick and Morty Monopoly Board Game: One of the most popular and classic board games around, Monopoly has had many different themed versions. But for a Rick and Morty and Monopoly fan, this combination is a home run. You can get shwifty as you take over the entire board, and rule the universe, just try to bankrupt all your opponents before they do the same to you. Rick would never want to be under the control of someone economic giant, he would just be the giant himself!
- Rick and Morty Happy Human Holiday Sweater: As the holidays come closer everyone is going to start to throw the ugly sweater parties that grandpa Rick would hate to be a part of. You know Jerry would love these, but since it’s that time of the year, and let’s be honest, even Rick likes to spend some time with his family and friends, you might as well get this Happy Human Holiday sweater and make sure you don’t hurt anyone’s feelings this holiday season! Oh, and don’t forget to get Riggitty Riggetty WRECKED!!
Any of these gifts would make a Rick and Morty fan super happy. These are some of the coolest stuff you can get them or for yourself. So go out there and get some Rick and Morty gear, dont be a Jerry… no one likes a Jerry.